By March 27, 2020

If You Can Help, or if You Need Help

Local charities expect a lot of need now. If you can help, join us and make a donation. Individuals can donate $400 to either of the following two organizations and get a dollar-for-dollar tax credit from the state, or $800 for a married couple (ask a tax pro for details or visit Checks are best, sent to the addresses below.

If you need help getting through these difficult times, call St. Vincent de Paul at 623-465-9694.

Anthem Cares Through Service

3655 W. Anthem Way, A109-349
Anthem, AZ 85086
For help, email

ACTS helps in-need families pay bills. It distributes about $60,000 a year, with a limit of $1,500 per family, per year. All donations stay in Anthem. ACTS often has to ration the funds. “If we had more money we would give more out,” said ACTS President Kevin McLean. ACTS volunteers (more are needed) will also drive people without transportation to medical appointments and provide other services.

St. Vincent de Paul

c/o St. Rose Church
2825 W. Rose Canyon Circle
Anthem, AZ 85086
If you need help, call 623-465-9694

St. Vincent de Paul, at St. Rose church in Anthem, is a Catholic lay organization serving all faiths. Donations stay in Anthem, Tramonto, Desert Hills, New River and Black Canyon City. St. Vincent acts as an intermediary for ACTS, the Foothills Food Bank, and other organizations. ACTS typically refers families in need to St. Vincent, which conducts interviews to determine need and help organize services. St. Vincent also accepts food or cash donations at the church Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from noon to 2 p.m.


Posted in: News
Skip to toolbar