Anthem Country Club
Anthem’s most exclusive and most expensive neighborhood.
- Anthem West– Residents of Anthem west are delighted to pay lower rates for trash, water and sewer service than their eastside counterparts.
- Arroyo Grande-Larger lots with the ability to park RVs and boats on property, Arroyo Grande is a neighborhood in Anthem that is geographically close, but secluded by a 15-minute drive.
- The Panhandle-one of the last-to-be-built neighborhoods in the far south of the development, panhandle homes border new river and I-17. Some homes have spectacular views.
- Paseo-These efficient patio homes are single-family, detached homes with an enclosed patio, instead of a private yard. The landscape is owned and maintained by the HOA.
- The Landing-is often called Anthem’s best kept secret. Parkside’s only gated neighborhood with about 130 wash-view or golf course, single-story homes in Parkside.
This gated neighborhood of condominium homes is conveniently located near shopping, schools, the park and freeway access. The Village has its own exclusive pool and fitness center.